tonight's gonna be
a Good Good night
ame's Tweets
ame's mail

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 @ 1:22 PM
resurrection
Do u ever feel this way?

I've been medidating on one verse in my heart lately.

Micah 7:8
"Do not rejoice over me my enemy, because when I fall, I will Arise."


God is in the business of resurrecting lives. I need to be constantly reminded of that. Everytime you get discouraged and try to change lives on your own, u become weak and useless. But when God does it with your help, it becomes so powerful and really impactful.

We had a really really fantastic Cell group meeting on sunday.
Its so good. (:

As I was playing the guitar, and clement was preaching, and the people were praying and giving their offering and their thoughts, I could feel God sitting in. As part of the group. He was sitting and watching over the whole process. How we gave, how we sang our praises, our worship, how we lifted our hands. God was sitting there backing us up. His presence just filled the place.

Nice to always be in the presence of God.

Easter is this friday. Are we ready? (: