tonight's gonna be
a Good Good night
ame's Tweets
ame's mail

Tuesday, February 2, 2010 @ 11:22 PM
ame's train of thoughts
well no, Im not going to be changing blogs.
Too tiring to make pretty pictures on tumblr haha

I was praying last night and as my tired body was praying.
I had many urges to just fall back to bed.
How many of you have felt that way before?
Come on, don have? don cheat me lah. hahaa

okay, so I was praying and as i prayed and spoke to God,
Somehow, though I was kinda tired, I began to regain strength.
I felt much more alert after the prayer
and God reminded me of alot of things.
ALOT of THINGS TO DO list.

When i'm reminded of such lists, I know its not my will but your will lord.
I'm always learning, and I want to continue to learn and grow.
Doing God's work, always requires a certain cost.
Know what you're getting yourselves into when you say you wanna serve more,
when you help drive God's Kingdom to the next level.
There's a certain sacrifice that needs to be made, not because you have to, but because you want to. A certain level of increased capacity and love that you can get
nowhere else but from only God.

whoo. on a lighter note, Im so glad im done with my Asian Media project.
and yes! today is my last day at Ministry of Manpower!
I feel so blessed because my colleagues treated me to really nice dim sum
for lunch and they gave me a 8G thumbdrive which they knew I had lost it in a
Old chunky plastic bag. ( ask me if you wanna know wad happened, sad story. )
and they got me a Bourjois, Paris Eyeliner and Mascara with a pretty card attached to it.

Specifically wanna thank Lina, for being such a great friend in MOM.
She's a joy to be around at work.
Hearing your loud screams from the pantry as you play the crazy fooseball game. haha
misses! * Thanks for your pretty handmade card and your own personalised photoframe for me with our picture in it! It was a nice surprise to receive it!

I really love handmade stuff, so sincere.


gonna miss the people there, but well, life moves on.

Im getting ready for my new job as a HR assistant,
Im actually quite blessed in my new job already
as I got a 50% increase on my salary!
awesome! it's time to SAVE SAVE SAVE!
gonna save for SOT, Building fund.
Was praying last night and God has impressed upon me an amount already.
whoo. breathes* lol nvm can one can one. hahaha

Who can be more amazing than God?
Tell me. (: loves.