tonight's gonna be
a Good Good night
ame's Tweets
ame's mail

Monday, February 22, 2010 @ 1:35 PM
My Dream Home

Whoo. like a modern palace. (:


black white cushion sofa and Pure white rest area.
Good for some afternoon evening tea break hee (:



Late evening bath and pretty dreamy bedroom for relaxation, sweet sleep in time.



hmmm..cool attic? and I like the wooden structure and funky wallpaper(right)



simple bedroom, love the smallie chair and antique drawers.
On Right- What about a Cushy cosy room for ladies night?? whoo hoo!

another nice bedroom, ahhh feel like having some spa massage and early morning breakfast in bed. lol pretty curtains on the right, red flowers brightens the room ah, suggestions: some daisies, sunflower too (:
I Love Flowers. <3

Happening Bath tub.. oooh its raining! haha modern staircase to my upper floors.
Nicee... dreaming now in office. wheee~ (: haha



I feel like going for a nice holiday ! book an awesome resort and enjoy! HAHA