tonight's gonna be
a Good Good night
ame's Tweets
ame's mail

Tuesday, December 8, 2009 @ 12:04 AM
Take this heart. whats left of me.
and then I realise Appreciation will just be mere words
if no one puts it to action.
To really truly run,to truly love,to truly stand tats e greatest gift.

Today has been a fruitful day.
Went for prayer meetings in the morning,
Woke up really really early. around 6am for Pm.
Believing like what Clem says,
when we build his house, God will build ours.
This Sacrifice unto you. This sweet aroma of worship & prayer.
I know God knows. Everything Doing unto him.

I don't know alot sometimes.
I just know I want to serve him.
Simply because you've changed me.
Inside out.
And i just cannot stop loving you.

Telling myself everyday.
No I wont give up.
Yes i'll keep believing.
You've called me, i'll follow.

I've learnt so much from him.
My life has been encircling around him for 3 years.
ever since i came back to him.

Taking the time & the effort to know the leaders heart.
To know most importantly God's heart.

God increase my hunger for you.
There's so much more to do.
I cant do it.
But you can.
and i wanna do it through you.

and who shall go for us? says God
Here I am says Isaiah.

Here I am says Me.
god Here I am.
Take me as you find me.