tonight's gonna be
a Good Good night
ame's Tweets
ame's mail

Saturday, December 26, 2009 @ 12:22 AM
God is a good good God
Tonights gonna be a good good night!
Whooooo Hooo~

Christmas was awesome! You all worked hard!
Indeed revival IS hard work.
Let's continue to bring in the harvest!
God is at hand!

Feel really blessed this past week.
God is such a great provider.
December has been such a tight month for me.
With gifts, cards, more gifts.. haha
Sometimes, i'll wonder, oh no, would I have enough for tmr?
Jia lat.
But God just comes in and does his stuff.
Had awesome treats to Japanese and western food,
Celebrations and tea snacks all provided for in the day.
Had so much in abundance that I was wondering oh no
I don think i can EAT anymore. LOL
God is a good good God. haha (:
Paid $30 bucks for cab to send e girls home during bbq night.
The next morning, my mum blessed me exactly $30 for christmas ANG BAO
I had a christmas family gift exchange with my cousins and got BODY SHOP stuff
which i wanted! haha and a dress, plus a happening top and necklace, 2 pairs or earrings, boot heels from my colleagues. (they're really loving ppl!)

The most tight week for me is the week with the greatest amount of blessings
and I believe more to come. (:

I love GOD!
He's so good to me.
Been my provider, my comforter, encourager.
Always there when I needed him
a shoulder to cry on. (:

I figured the things I really really truly want for my birthday
aren't things that money can buy at all.
like:
-closer relationship w God
-to see W519 grow to 23disciples
-to see e ppl in my group grow to become greatly used by God.
- to have greater relationships w my family
- more Quality time w clem. (:
- Quality time w elaine, seowshi, jiahuey-precious friends.

Although i've learnt and grow to realise
that money is really important if you wanna do great things and grow yr future.
but these things, are so precious to me, and I believe God is going to be with me through it all.
Because I know he'll always make sure he takes care of me, and will provide and give me the best and only the best. <3

loves,ame (: