tonight's gonna be
a Good Good night
ame's Tweets
ame's mail

Thursday, November 26, 2009 @ 4:17 PM
Vision & God's power = FIRE!
"I've been roaming around, I was looking down at all I see
painting faces, building places I can't reach
You know that I could use somebody...
you know that I could use somebody...
Someone like you and all you know and how you speak"
- Kings of Leon: Use Somebody

Being that somebody. Reaching places and meeting faces.

There's a need to increase my vision!
Bigger vision bigger vision bigger vision to fulfill a big destiny!
think small and become small.
think big and become bigger!

and god said:
" you don't know the power I actually have.
You don't know the power I can have through you.
You don't know the power I have through the CG
Come and get to know me."

The power of God. How great and mighty he really is.
Do you know?

Thats why we got to come and get to know him.
Renewing my passion in him once again. Rejuvenated!

Jeremiah 33:3 (New King James Version)
‘Call to Me, and I will answer you,

and show you great and mighty things,
which you do not know.’

iloveyou god! <3!