tonight's gonna be
a Good Good night
ame's Tweets
ame's mail

Tuesday, October 6, 2009 @ 12:35 PM
The Potter and The Clay
Jeremiah 18:1-10~
God told Jeremiah,
"Up on your feet! Go to the potter's house.
When you get there, I'll tell you what I have to say."
So I went to the potter's house, and sure enough,
the potter was there,
working away at his wheel.
Whenever the pot the potter was working on turned out badly,
as sometimes happens when you are working with clay,
the potter would simply start over and use the
same clay to make another pot.


Then God's Message came to me:
"Can't I do just as this potter does, people of Israel?"
God's Decree!
"Watch this potter.
In the same way that this potter works his clay,
I work on you, people of Israel.


God is the potter we are the clay.
God is in the business of moulding and re-creating vessels or pots for God to fill with his anointing and power. but you first need to be
teachable, willing to submit, willing to be discipled for God's glory.
Faithfulness and perseverence!
Having a NEVER give up attitude in spite of circumstances and situations.
Im reminded. I wanna be a piece of clay made into a great vessel.
How deep the vessel is to be filled, determines how much you're willing to be moulded by God.
Be a deep vessel, filled to the brim.

Radiate Fire, be passionate for God. With prayer and getting personal w holy spirit.
Its not by might nor by power, but by the spirit of God.
We can do great things for him!

I Believe in You!